Monday, December 5, 2011

November Wrap-up and on to December

It is amazing how quickly time flies! 


Since we last met, I:
  • #18 Made a wish on 11/11/11 at 11:11. I suppose if I told you what it was, it wouldn't come true right?
  • #52 Went to a book signing
  • #97 Went to California!
  • Cooking: Made Chocolate Souffle, chocolate ice cream, and fudge.
  • Bible: Been slackin!
Continuing on with my "Drink List", this month I tried:
Gingerbread Latte: This was surprisingly good - considering I don't like gingerbread all that much. Slight gingerbread taste in the background.  2 Stars
Mocha Frappuccino: I love all things frappuccino. 3 Stars

My goals for December: 

  • #9 Write a letter to an old friend
  • #19 Buy Something on Etsy
  • #61 Make 2 New Holiday Recipes
  • #99 Write Myself an Email via www.futureme.org
  • Continue to read the Bible
  • Continue with my drink list


Thanks for following along!



No comments:

Post a Comment