Thursday, May 26, 2011

#34 Write a Love Letter to my Husband


Since our 5 year (really, wow!) anniversary was around the corner, I figured this would be the best time to complete this challenge.

I had written a love poem for him before, but it was more on the funny side, so I decided to do a more serious love letter to commemorate our 5 YEAR anniversary. Time sure does fly doesn't it? Nothing too fancy, but straight from the heart. I knew he would never see this coming because this is not something that we (maybe not a whole lot of people) do on a regular basis. I was right.

He loved it, I got praises and kisses. I also got the added pleasure of making him feel guilty because he didn't think of it first. Ha! Have you ever written a love letter to your special someone? How was it received?

#34. Done.




No comments:

Post a Comment