Friday, November 19, 2010

#36 Write a letter to myself to be opened when the 1001 days is over


This was an easy one - hey, they can't all be a challenge! Have you ever written a letter on New Years? It serves two purposes: it provides a review of your year in retrospect and what you hope will happen in the upcoming year. These letters are fun to open a year later and see what happened. Did you do what you said you would? Did anything change?



I decided to write myself a letter to describe why I want to do this challenge and what I want to get out of it. At the end of the challenge, I will revisit the letter and see if all of my goals were met. My biggest goal is to complete at least 90% of my day zero list. Good luck to me!

#36. Done.



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you now too...have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting and following! I am now following you!

    Beki
    modernguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog idea! I like it :) Hi Miranda! Thanks for the follow... I am following you back now! Have a FABULOUS weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following. I am your latest follower!

    www.letsjustgiveitaway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute idea
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am following back.
    http://www.bassgiraffe.com/giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from the blog hop. Hope you can follow back.
    God Bless,
    Shelley
    http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-hoppin.html

    ReplyDelete