Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Wrap-up and Forward to December


So in my first month (well, not exactly a full month) in the challenge, I got used to how this all worked. I think overall I did pretty well. Some of my November goals did not get accomplished, but I did complete a few goals overall. This is so fun to share this experience, and I realized that writing it down in bloggyland motivates me more to actually complete the tasks. As long as I know that someone is reading, I can keep going. Plus, if and when I do complete this, I will forever have it etched on web pages for my kids to look back on and laugh at me.


My November Goals:

  • Buy Something from Etsy
  • Don't complain about anything for a week (this is tough!)
  • Inspire someone to complete the challenge

Other Goals I Actually Accomplished:

  • Write a letter to myself when the 1001 days is over
  • Monetize my cooking blog

What I Have Planned For December:

  • Don't complain about anything for a week
  • Achieve my goal weight (again!)
  • Try two new cookie recipes this Christmas


Thanks for reading, follow along with me will you?



No comments:

Post a Comment