Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December Wrap-up and On To January

Since we last met, I:
Continuing on with my "Drink List", this month I tried:
Caramel Macchiato and Iced Caramel Macchiato: Both so very good - my problem is that the caramel all hangs out at the bottom! But, I did add a few Splendas and it was delish!  3 Stars
Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino: I love all things frappuccino. Ironically, I am not a fan of the hot drink, but this was outstanding! 3 Stars
I also repeated a few favorites :)

My goals for January: 

  • #66 Send 10 Postcards via Postcrossing.com
  • #79 Read 2 Political books
  • #98 Answer the "50 Questions that will free your mind"
  • Start my 365 photo challenge
  • Continue to read the Bible
  • Continue with my drink list


Thanks for following along!



No comments:

Post a Comment