Monday, February 6, 2012

January Wrap-up and on to February


Since we last met, I:
Continuing on with my "Drink List", this month I tried: 
Cafe Mocha - Terrible. Like undrinkable. I added 2 Splendas and it became bearable. Never again. 1 star
Cafe Vanilla Frappuccino - I really liked this drink. Not sickeningly sweet like some of the others. 3 stars
Blonde Roast Coffee - This is the kind of coffee I like, mild and not strong at all. Great job SB. 3 stars
Green Tea Frappuccino - Just okay, had it with soy milk and it pretty much tasted like grass flavored soy. I would try this again with the regular milk. stars
About 65% of the list is complete!

My goals for February: 

  • #11 Watch the entire Lord of the Rings series in one day
  • #98 Answer the "50 Questions that will free your mind" 
  • 100 Take a picture for every letter of the alphabet
  • Continue to read the Bible
  • Continue with my drink list

Thanks for following along!



No comments:

Post a Comment