Monday, January 3, 2011

December Wrap-up and Forward to January


So begins a new year and challenges for me to complete. I have added some new ones to my list (read the Bible from Genesis to Revelations) and took out some that seemed a little mundane and boring (i.e. finish an entire coloring book?). For a little more fun, I decided to save $10 for every challenge completed (simply transferring it to a savings account), and with that saved money at the end of the challenge, I will buy a new pair of Christian Louboutin's and a designer handbag. Frivolous I know - but if you can't have fun for yourself, who can you have fun for? I added a counter in the sidebar to track my progress.




My December Goals:

  • Achieve my goal weight (again!)
  • Don't complain about anything for a week
  • Try two new cookie recipes this Christmas

Other Goals I Actually Accomplished:

  • Don't log into Facebook for one week
  • Buy a new pair of eye glasses

What I Have Planned For January:

  • Buy something from Etsy
  • Write a living will
  • Join a book club


Thanks for reading, follow along with me will you?



No comments:

Post a Comment